Teaching and adjudication is a significant part of my practice. I enjoy doing so for all levels and abilities. I strongly believe in furthering students’ individual goals in a supportive and inclusive environment.
L’enseignement et être juge de danse font partie intégrante de ma pratique. Je crois fermement à la poursuite des objectifs individuels des élèves dans un environnement favorable et inclusif.
- 2019-2020: Ballet classes for Sweden’s Danscentrum Syd and Väst.
- 2018: Guest-teacher for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2017: Creative processes workshops for the Young Lungs Dance Exchange, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2022: Guest for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School’s Professional Division Summer Program, teaching movement composition and men’s technique classes.
- 2021, 2022: Ballet and choreography for Les Petits Ballets, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2020-onwards: Ballet Divertimento
- 2016-2018: Teacher for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School’s Professional Division, Aspirant Program and Teacher Training Program. Classes included classical ballet, classical and contemporary repertoire, and creative processes. Other tasks included being a répétiteur, setter of choreography, examiner of end-of-year exams and program acceptance, and promoter of positive school climate, student safety, and student well-being.
All-Techniques Dance Schools:
- 2022, Adjudication: Adjudication for Candance Competition, Montréal and Red Deer, Canada.
- 2021, 2022: Ballet classes for Common Ground Dance Academy, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2021: Ballet, Contemporary and Jazz classes for To The Pointe, Calgary, Canada.
- 2021: Contemporary choreography and workshops for LCI Dance Academy, Lethbridge, Canada.
- 2020-onwards: Ballet and Contemporary classes and choreography for Makam Danse, Montréal, Canada.
- 2018-2019: Ballet, Contemporary, and Jazz classes and choreography for Style Dance Studio, Rydbergs Dansakademi and Malmö Dansakademi in Sweden.
- 2018: Classical ballet workshops for Greta Leeming Studio of Dance, junior to senior levels, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2016-2018: Contemporary repertoire teacher and competitive dance choreographer for The Royal Winnipeg Ballet School Recreational Division, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2014-onwards: Summer program teacher of ballet and contemporary for junior to senior levels, and competitive dance choreographer for Joy’s Dance Factory, Lethbridge, Canada.
- 2022: Fleury Festival contemporary classes, Montréal, Canada.
- 2021: Royal Winnipeg Ballet School First Steps Choreographic workshop “The Homebody Choreographer”.
- 2018: Teacher of Embodiment of Human Rights Concepts at Migration Memory Encounter’s event, Queer(ing) Memory into Space, Malmö, Sweden.
- 2016-2018: Teacher for the national creative-movement based community outreach Sharing Dance program, for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School and Canada’s National Ballet School.
- 2015-2017: Guest Lecturer of Embodiment of Human Rights Concepts for the University of Winnipeg’s Global College Program, Adventures in Global Citizenship, headed by Senator Marilou McPhedran, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2014: Choreographer for Epic Smile of St. Malo, Centre for Unique Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities, St. Malo, Canada.
- 2014: Teacher of creative movement for academic school, Académie de la Capitale, Ottawa, Canada.