Teaching is a significant part of my practice, and I enjoy teaching all levels and abilities. I believe in furthering students’ individual goals in a supportive yet industrious environment.
Professional Ballet Schools:
- 2016-2018: Teacher for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School’s Professional Division, Aspirant Program and Teacher Training Program. Classes included classical ballet, classical and contemporary choreography, and creative processes. Other tasks included being a répétiteur, setter of choreography, examiner of end-of-year exams and program acceptance, and promoter of positive school climate, student safety, and student well-being.
All-Techniques Dance Schools:
- 2019: Classical Ballet, Contemporary, and Jazz teacher for Style Dance Studio, Rydbergs Dansakademi, Malmö Dansakademi, and DansStudio No. 1 in Skåne, Sweden.
- 2018: Classical ballet workshops for Greta Leeming Studio of Dance, junior to senior levels, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2016-2018: Contemporary repertoire teacher and competitive dance choreographer for The Royal Winnipeg Ballet School Recreational Division, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2014-onwards: Summer program teacher of ballet and contemporary for junior to senior levels, and competitive dance choreographer for Joy’s Dance Factory, Lethbridge, Canada.
- 2018: Teacher of Embodiment of Human Rights Concepts at Migration Memory Encounter’s event, Queer(ing) Memory into Space, Malmö, Sweden.
- 2016-2018: Teacher for the national creative-movement based community outreach Sharing Dance program, for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet School and Canada’s National Ballet School.
- 2015-2017: Guest Lecturer of Embodiment of Human Rights Concepts for the University of Winnipeg’s Global College Program, Adventures in Global Citizenship, headed by Senator Marilou McPhedran, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2014: Choreographer for Epic Smile of St. Malo, Centre for Unique Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities, St. Malo, Canada.
- 2014: Teacher of creative movement for academic school, Académie de la Capitale, Ottawa, Canada.
- 2018: Guest-teacher for the Royal Winnipeg Ballet, Winnipeg, Canada.
- 2017: Creative processes workshops for the Young Lungs Dance Exchange, Winnipeg, Canada.